Comment on page
October 17, 2023 Release Notes
From now on, it will now be possible to assign documents to a specific document type and category when sent to BytePro. This will only be available to clients using the Byte API.
The categorized documents will be:
- Documents uploaded by borrowers.
- Documents generated by the system (credit reports, VOA reports, VOIE reports etc).
- Documents uploaded by the LO.
- Value to Clients: Byte API customers will have more control over how documents are sent to BytePro.
A new limit has been added when activating the generation of Pre-Qualification Letters by the borrower. From now on, we have added the ability to set down payment limits for Pre-Qualification Letters.
In the modal the LO can see the amount of current liquid assets that the borrower has. This will allow the LO to make a limit decision based on the borrower's current data. Additionally, as with the other two limits, it is possible not to limit the down payment.
After the limit has been configured, it can be edited at a later point.
- Value to Clients: Empowering the Borrower to generate Pre-Qualification Letters without any help from their Loan Officer.
- Leveraging this Feature: This change will be available to use for all users with the appropriate permissions with the release.