Comment on page
November 1, 2023 Release Notes
Clients can select the fields that will be displayed in their Pre-Qualification Letters. It will be possible to select which fields to include, for example, "Rate", "APR", etc. By default we will show the current 11 fields.
Pre-Qualification Letter with 8 of 11 fields
- Value to Clients: Our clients will have more control over the fields to be displayed in the letters generated by LOs/agents and borrowers.
We have added a new guardrail that will allow LOs to set a minimum down payment based on the assets provided in the application. This should allow the borrower and realtor to not issue Pre-Qualification Letters with 0% down.
New minimum allowed down payment limit
- Value to Clients: Empowering the Borrowers and Realtors to generate Pre-Qualification Letters without any help from their Loan Officer.
- Leveraging this Feature: This will now be the default behavior of our system.
Until now, from the Lender Blueprint it was only possible to verify employment through Work Number. From now on, it will be possible to select to do the same verification using both, Work Number and Truework Instant.
Cascade task in the Lender Blueprint
- Value to Clients: It will be possible for the LOs and agents to find accurate information on the income and employment of borrowers from the Applications tab in the Lender Hub. This will increase its use.
- Leveraging this Feature: This feature is not available by default with this release. Clients who use Truework Instant for income and employment verification, will need to contact us at [email protected] to turn on the feature.
Clients will be able to reconcile payments made on Celero with their respective loans on Revvin. For this, we added support for three different custom fields:
Revvin Loan Id
Revvin Task Id
LOS Loan Number
These fields are now available in the transactions report that Celero provides.
The Celero Transactions dashboard with the new mapped fields
- Value to Clients: Clients will be able to find the payment information associated with each application accurately, increasing efficiency.