February 21, 2023 Release Notes
We have renamed our Portals! The Borrower Portal is now called Borrower Hub. The Lender Portal is now called the Lender Hub and the Management Portal is now called Customization Hub.
From this release on, new Pipeline column options have been added to SmartViews. These new column options are based on application data points.
The new data points are:
- Loan Amount
- Subject Property State
- Revvin’s App ID
- Number of open tasks after submission
- Borrower’s last login
- Last edit to application
- Value to Clients: These new columns allow the LO to track the Borrower’s progress and other relevant information, which will increase the LO productivity. The use of the Lender Hub increases.
Starting with this release, when downloading the Pipeline CSV, the time zone of the file content will match the time zone configured in the Customization Hub. When no timezone is configured the default Timezone will be UTC.
- Value to Clients: This new feature will ensure clarity among the LOs when reviewing their applications in the CSV file.
- Leveraging this Feature: This feature is available by default with this release.
At the direction of the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (the GSEs) announced on May 3, 2022, that the Supplemental Consumer Information Form (SCIF Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Form 1103) will be a required document in the loan file for new conventional loans sold to the GSEs with application dates on or after March 1, 2023. All fields from this form are now available in our system to be added to the Borrower facing and Lender Hub facing blueprints/workflows.
- Value to Clients: This additional information helps Clients that sell their loans to the GSEs.