Mar 29, 2022 Release Notes
Effective with this release, we are able to add variables to the subject line of email notifications sent to Borrowers or Loan Officers. This capability has long been available in the message body of email notifications. Examples of variables that may be available include:
- Borrower First and Last Name
- Borrower Phone Number
- Borrower Portal Task Name
- Site Name
The ability to add variables to the subject line supports more personalized and relevant notifications.
For Lenders who still use the FNMA 3.2 file, we have added a new field to our FNMA 3.2 data dictionary called funds_type_other_description. This change will allow clients that currently use the FNMA file to add an additional question to their Borrower question flow(s).
Provides relevant Lenders with the ability to capture more information at the point of sale that flows into the FNMA file.
Leveraging this Feature
Effective with this release, Lenders who utilize our integration with the MortgageFlex LOS will benefit from our ability to transmit loan applications via the MISMO 3.4 file to MortgageFlex.
- This integration brings Lenders who use the MortgageFlex LOS up to date with industry mortgage data standards.
- Upgrading to the use of MISMO 3.4 allows Lenders to be congruent with multiple reporting and disclosure requirements across the entire mortgage ecosystem, including those of housing agencies and regulators.
- Lenders can now ask Borrowers the additional questions included in MISMO 3.4. Borrowers' answers will be automatically pushed to and available within the MortgageFlex LOS.