This document will describe how to setup:
- DNS records to point your custom subdomain to a Revvin site instance
- DNS records for custom email addresses
- 1.Decide on the desired subdomain.
- 2.Generate the DNS record:
- 1.Log in to the DNS provider portal for your domain (e.g. GoDaddy, NameCheap, Google Domains, Digital Ocean, etc.). If you don’t know your DNS provider login information, you may have to contact the person in your organization who maintains your web technology or helped you buy the domain.
- 2.Within the DNS provider portal, find a section named similar to "Managing DNS", or "Managing DNS Zone File".
- 3.Create a new
CNAMErecord with the following values:
- 5.We will generate an SSL certificate for that subdomain to encrypt all traffic and prevent security warnings. We will also update your Revvin site so it appears at the target subdomain.
1. Type the full domain in the Host field, and choose a CNAME query
2. The Data column of the result should say "app.mhsite.loan."